- Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 12 Sachets 21g Per Pouch.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
NOT ALL COFFEE ARE CREATED EQUAL, Why? Our Green Coffee Bean Mix is way better than others. We mixed 4 very healthy all natural and organic superfood, PAPAYA, WILD BERRIES (BIGNAY), MORINGA (MALUNGGAY), BANABA with Green Coffee Powder and added Stevia as sweetener. Our 6 plants combined together and form into 1 coffee mix is better than other 7, 8, 10, 16 in 1 mix because all the nutrients from 6 plants are concentrated per serving. We can guarantee that you can experience all the health benefits that each plant can offer.
We made dehydration process to retain almost all (reduction of Vitamin C because of the process) of the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation like in capsules, liquids or other powdered process.
GREEN COFFEE BEAN
1. Rich In Anti-Oxidants
2. Boosts Metabolism:
The Chlorogenic Acid present in green coffee beans is also known as a metabolism booster. It increases the Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) of our body to a great extent, which minimizes excessive release of glucose from the liver into blood. Due to the lack of glucose, our body starts burning the stored fat cells in order to fulfill its glucose requirement. Thus, pure green coffee beans raise our fat burning capability and eventually help us shed off excess weight.
3. Helps Burn Extra Fat:
These beans also contain large amount of kelp. It is a certain type of seaweed loaded with essential vitamins and minerals. Therefore, it helps in maintaining the levels of nutrients in our body. In unison, it perks up the burning metabolism of our body so that we can burn out unwanted fat and calories fast.
4. Suppresses Appetite:
If you are suffering from frequent hunger pangs, green coffee beans can help you very much. Being a strong and effective appetite suppressant, it can control our cravings for food and averts us from overeating. So, our body starts burning the fat deposits and we get rid of additional weight.
5. Treatment Of Diabetes
6. Reduces Levels Of Bad Cholesterol
7. Helps Improving Blood Circulation
8. Used For Natural Detoxification
9. Boosts Energy
10. Reduces Effect Of Free Radicals
11. Enhances Immune System
12. Helps Slowing Down The Appearance Of Signs Of Ageing
13. Helps Moisturize Skin
14. Removes Substances That Damage Hair
15. Fights Baldness
1. Treats Dengue fever
2. Anti-Malarial Properties
3. Good for Liver
4. Supports Digestion
5. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
6. Cure to Your Menstrual Pain
7. Helps Treat Skin Problems
8. Reduces Cancer Risks
WILD BERRIES (BIGNAY)
2. Berries are the King of Antioxidant Foods.
3. Berries Reduce DNA Damage, Which May Help Protect Against Aging and Cancer.
4. Berries Protect Cholesterol in Your Blood From Becoming Damaged.
5. Berries May Lower Blood Pressure.
6. Berries May Help Prevent Heart Disease.
7. Berries Can Help Maintain Brain Function and Improve Memory.
8. Anthocyanins in Berries May Have Anti-Diabetes Effects.
9. May Help Fight Urinary Tract Infections.
10. Berries May Reduce Muscle Damage After Strenuous Exercise.
Moringa or Malungay
1. Produces milk for Nursing Mothers
2. Boosts Immune System
3. Reduces scalp problems
4. Aids Asthma
5. Rejuvenates the skin
6. Lowers hypertension
7. Serves as a relaxant
8. Prevents and aids Diabetes
11. Source of calcium
12. Boosts fertility
13. Fights Skin Disease
14. Enhances vision
15. Aids stomach problems
2. High blood pressure
3. High cholesterol
4. Kidney disease
5. Metabolic syndrome
6. Urinary tract infections