- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 150 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- TIPS ON HOW TO PREPARE: 1. You can mix it in hot water add sweetener and serve it as tea. 2. You can add it in your food as well. 3. You can also mix it with juices or fruit and veggies shakes.
- RECOMMENDED SERVING: 2 to 3x a day. 1 or 1/2 Teaspoon only per serving.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
We are using dehydration process to retain almost all (reduction of Vitamin C because of the process) of the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation like in capsules, liquids or other powdered process.
Eleusine indica, goose grass, wire grass, dog’s tail or commonly known as “paragis” is the new talk of the town when testimonials from different Filipino adherents emerged throughout the country. Even Philippine Department of Agriculture Secretary Emmanuel “Manny” Fantin Piñol acknowledged the potential of paragis as an effective herbal medicine to major diseases nowadays. It is our local counterpart to barley - paragis health benefits could be more than any other grasses.
Paragis can be as ubiquitous as common sidewalk sods most of us don’t even notice at all but is widely accepted as a herbal medicine to our fellow kapampangans. Though this wild grass is not yet enlisted in Department of Health’s accredited medicinal plants, it is believed to cure the following health conditions due to its generous supply of minerals and antioxidants:
Ovarian Cyst and Myoma
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Health and medicine practitioners are still yet to perform thorough observations, experimentations, and tests of paragis to prove its safety and effectivity to combat diseases.
INGREDIENTS: Pure Paragis grass.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest on your health today. Order Now!