- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 150 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- TIPS ON HOW TO PREPARE: 1. You can mix it in hot water add sweetener and serve it as tea. 2. You can add it in your food as well. 3. You can also mix it with juices or fruit and veggies shakes.
- RECOMMENDED SERVING: 2 to 3x a day. 1 or 1/2 Teaspoon only per serving.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
We are using dehydration process to retain almost all (reduction of Vitamin C because of the process) of the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation like in capsules, liquids or other powdered process.
Sambong tea is known to work as diuretic. It induces urination and helps flush out sodium and excess fluid from the body through the urine.
Where it Grows – Sambong also known as Blumea balsamifera, Lakad-bulan, Blumea camphor, Dalapot and many more names grows all over in the tropics of Asia and in the Phillipines where sambong is well known as a powerful healing agent. Sambong is also used in China, Korea, Thailand, Africa, and even India.
History – Sambong has been used effectively in Asia for treating all kinds of health challenges for hundreds of years. In fact in the Philippines sambong is registered as a true medicine with the food and drug department and is available in tablet form at pharmacies.
Diuretic – Sambong is a powerful diuretic that helps to detox the body and cleans the urinary tract… plus get rid of excess water retention.
Urinary Challenges – Sambong is well known for treating urinary tract problems such as urinary tract infections… and kidney and bladder stones. Because sambong is a good antibacterial and diuretic agent it’s a great choice for urinary related challenges.
The Philippine National Kidney and Transplant Institute recommends sambong to slow the progression of renal disease.
Lowers Blood Pressure – Sambong also lowers blood pressure like most blood pressure medications because it acts as a diuretic.
Antioxidants – Sambong contains powerful antioxidants that help to prevent cardiovascular disease, strokes, and cancer. Plus sambong helps to prevent and repair DNA damage caused by free radicals.
PMS – Sambong tea has also been used to sooth away menstrual cramps, help with bloating, and stimulate blood flow to the pelvic region.
Sore Throats – Sambong tea has long been used to sooth away sore throats and it works well as a gargle.
GI Tract – Sambong is a good antispasmodic agent that contains volatile oils that sooth away diarrhea, cramping, and irritations.
Liver Disease – Sambong contains methanolic compounds which might have the ability to slow the progression of liver cancer without toxicity.
Antibacterial and Anti-fungal – Sambong contains cyptomeridiol and icthyothereol acetate which have the ability in laboratory conditions to kill bacteria and fungi such as E. coli, P aeruginosa, B subtilis, S aureus, and C albicans and A niger.
Fevers – Sambong tea taken orally lowers fevers, and adding sambong tea to your bath also helps to lower fevers.
Oral Pain Relief – Sambong tea helps with the pain associated with dental procedures… just gargle with some sambong tea and the pain will disappear.
Colds and Flues – Because sambong contains methanolic compounds it can also help with the symptoms of coughs, colds, and flues.
Skin Wounds – Because sambong contains antimicrobial agents using the tea and powders on skin wounds promotes healing.
INGREDIENTS: Natural pure sambong.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest in your health today. Order Now!