- Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 12 Sachets 21g Per Pouch.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
NOT ALL MILK TEA ARE CREATED EQUAL, Why? Our Milk Tea is way better than others. We mixed 4 very healthy all natural and organic superfood, TARO, UBE, MORINGA (MALUNGGAY), MANGOSTEEN with Coconut Milk Powder, Whey Powder and added Stevia (with Brown Sugar) as sweetener. Our 6 plants combined together and form into 1 milk tea mix is better than other 7, 8, 10, 16 in 1 mix because all the nutrients from 6 plants are concentrated per serving. We can guarantee that you can experience all the health benefits that each plant can offer.
MILLENNIAL AND TEENAGERS WILL SURELY LOVE IT!
The health benefits of taro include its ability to improve digestion, lower your blood sugar levels, prevent certain types of cancers, protect the skin, boost vision health, increase circulation, decrease blood pressure, aid the immune system and prevent heart disease, while also supporting muscle and nerve health.
Nutritional Value of Taro Root
Taro roots contain a wealth of organic compounds, minerals, and vitamins that are essential for human health and can benefit our overall health in a number of different ways. Taro root contains a very significant amount of dietary fiber and carbohydrates, as well as high levels of vitamin A, C, E, B6, and folate, as well as magnesium, iron, zinc, phosphorous, potassium, manganese, and copper. The plant also provides some protein in your diet, but the amount is almost negligible.
Dioscorea alata is a species of yam commonly referred to as purple yam, ube, violet yam, or water yam. They have a sweet, nutty flavor and are used in a variety of dishes ranging from sweet to savory. Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, all of which may benefit your health.
1. Highly nutritious
The purple yam (ube) is a starchy root vegetable that’s a great source of carbs, potassium, and vitamin C.
One cup (100 grams) of cooked ube provides the following (1):
Carbs: 27 grams
Protein: 1 gram
Fat: 0.1 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 0.83% of the Daily Value (DV)
Potassium: 13.5% of the DV
Calcium: 2% of the DV
Iron: 4% of the DV
Vitamin C: 40% of the DV
Vitamin A: 4% of the DV
Xanthones (mangosteen) protect against heart attacks and bolster the immune system. Besides its antioxidant value, mangosteen's nutritional profile also provides additional health benefits by helping control blood sugar levels and aiding the digestive system.
2. Low Calories
3. Rich in Vitamin C
4. Bloodflow: Mangosteen aids in promoting red blood cells and prevents against anaemia
5. Reduces Cholesterol
6. Helps treatTuberculosis
7. Anti Cancer
8. Helps regulated Blood Pressure
10. Helps cure Alzheimer’s disease
11. Anti Acne
12. Repairs cells
13. Regulates Body weight
14. Cure Gum disease
15. Prevents Menstruation problems
16. Helps cure Stomach disorders
17. Anti – Ageing
18. Boosts your energy
19. Helps cure Viral infections
Moringa Oleifera or locally known as Malungay, is widely used as a vegetable ingredient in cooking. It is a popular plant known for high nutritional value as well as an herbal medicine a number of illness and other practical uses.
Produces milk for Nursing Mothers
Boosts Immune System
Reduces scalp problems
Rejuvenates the skin
Serves as a relaxant
Prevents and aids Diabetes
Source of calcium
Fights Skin Disease
Aids stomach problems
Put 1 sachet of Taro Milktea in a 350ML to 500ML of water (depending on your taste preference), add ice, stir or shake well. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS: Organic and pure powders of Taro, Ube, Mangosteen and Moringa, Whey Powder, Coconut Milk powder, Stevia, Brown Sugar, Skimmed Milk
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest in your health today. Order Now!