- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 100 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- KETO FRIENDLY SNACK - High in Omega-3 fatty acids and saturated fat with zero net carbs making this the perfect keto snack. Thomas Delauer recommended.
- NUTRIENT DENSE - Loaded with nutrients such as magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, vitamin E, thiamine, copper, zinc, calcium, and iron. Pili nuts are a great nutrient dense food that can be eaten alone or added to a dish.
- ACTIVATED - Activating or Sprouting the pili nuts help the nut to retains its nutrient density providing the nutrients you need for long lasting energy.
- FEEL FULLER LONGER - Pili nuts contain all 8 amino acids and are rich in protein curving your hunger, making pili nuts a great snack.
- SUSTAINABLE - Our pili nuts are hand-harvested by local villagers of Tablas Island, Romblon - a pollution free island, and grown in rich soils without any destruction to the natural environment or its water supply. Our pili nuts are also free of pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and genetic modifications.
The Nutritional Profile of Pili Nuts
It goes without saying that pili, like most nuts, are rich in calories. A cup of such nuts delivers about 650 calories, so for those watching their total calorie intake, moderation is important. Since they are so high in calories, eating these savory treats slowly will give your body enough time to register the nutrient dense nuts and feel satisfied with a reasonable serving size. In addition to being rich in fats and fair levels of protein, pili nuts are a perfect source of various exogenous amino acids. Moreover, they contain the highest amount of magnesium of all nuts. This isn’t the end of their nutritional profile, though. You should know that a single serving of pili nuts will cover your recommended daily dose of both manganese and copper. To wrap it up, a pili nut is a versatile fruit that provides you with a good dose of both macro and micro elements.
Health Benefits of Pili Nuts
1. Fight Inflammation
2. Lower LDL Cholesterol
3. Have Antioxidant-driven Properties
4. Enhance Your Regeneration
5. Strengthen Your Bones
6. Treat anemia
7. Help You Keep Your Brain in Shape. Among many health benefits of pili nuts, one of the most powerful is their ability to keep your brain younger and more effective. As soon as we hit our thirties, our brain starts to slowly develop degenerative processes in our brain cells under the influence of oxidative stress in neutral pathways, which is the root of some serious conditions, including Alzheimer’s disease or multiple sclerosis.
INGREDIENTS: Pure Dehydrated Pili Nuts.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest in your health today. Order Now!