- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 200 grams.
- Vacuum sealed Packaging.
- First Class. No Salt. Fresh catch and sun dried.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
Health benefits of eating fish
Regular consumption (one to three times per week) of fish can reduce the risk of various diseases and disorders. Selected research findings include:
1. Asthma – children who eat fish may be less likely to develop asthma.
2. Brain and eyes – fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids can contribute to the health of brain tissue and the retina (the back of the eye).
3. Cardiovascular disease – eating at least two serves of fish per week reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke by reducing blood clots and inflammation, improving blood vessel elasticity, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood fats and boosting ‘good’ cholesterol.
4. Dementia – elderly people who eat fish at least once a week may have a lower risk of developing dementia, including Alzheimer's disease.
5. Diabetes – fish may help people with diabetes manage their blood sugar levels.
6. Eyesight – breastfed babies of mothers who eat fish have better eyesight, perhaps due to the omega-3 fatty acids transmitted in breastmilk. Eating fish two or more times a week is associated with reduced risk of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Inflammatory conditions – regular fish consumption may relieve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and autoimmune disease.
8. Prematurity – eating fish during pregnancy may help reduce the risk of delivering a premature baby.
Fish oil reduces risk of heart disease
Hundreds of studies have been done on fish or fish oils and their role in the prevention or treatment of heart disease. A review in the British Medical Journal recommends fish or fish oil supplements to prevent heart attacks, particularly in people with vascular disease. How omega-3 fats reduce heart disease is not known, but they are known to lower blood triglycerides and blood pressure, prevent clotting, are anti-inflammatory and reduce abnormal heart rhythms.
FRYING INSTRUCTION: Cook in low fire about 4 to 5 minutes.
INGREDIENTS: First Class Boneless Danggit
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest in your health today. Order Now!