- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 200 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
We are using dehydration process to retain almost all (reduction of Vitamin C because of the process) of the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation like in capsules, liquids or other powdered process.
Lagundi, also known as Negundo Chaste Tree, Cut-Leaf Chaste Tree, Five-Leaved Chaste Tree, Indian Privet, Horseshoe Vitex, Lenggundi, Nirgundi, Sindvar, Negundo, Dabtan, Dangla, Khemao, etc. is a large shrub recognized for its wide variety of health benefits. The scientific name of this plant is Vitex negundo.
It has been used as a traditional herbal medicine since centuries. The Philippine Department of Health, too, has included lagundi in its list of 10 medicinal plants with clinically proven medicinal values.
Lagundi is native to the Philippines, in fact it is usually seen in swamps in the Philippines. It grows in tropical, subtropical, and warm temperate regions of the world.
1. Relieves Digestive Troubles.
2. Tonic for Liver.
3. Treats Respiratory Complaints.
4. Heals Skin Diseases.
5. Analgesic for Pain Relief.
Ingredients: Pure natural lagundi.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest in your health today. Order Now!