- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 500 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"
We are using dehydration process to retain almost all of the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation process.
Cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) is a type of plant that produces a starchy root crop (often called yuca or yuca root), which is one of the most valuable sources of nutrition for more than 500 million people living in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
1. Can Be Used in Place of Wheat Flour - Cassava flour is easy to use in recipes in place of traditional grain-based flours or even gluten-free flour blends. One of the best things about using cassava flour is its neutrality in terms of taste. It doesn’t have a dry, strong or unfamiliar taste or texture that often comes with using some gluten-free flours.
2. Non-Allergenic (Gluten-Free, Grain-Free and Nut-Free) - If you’re unable to use coconut or nut-based flours in recipes (like almond flour), cassava is another great alternative for gluten-free baking. Some manufacturers even sell high-quality cassava flour that’s gluten-free certified by the the Gluten Intolerance Group.
Because it’s totally grain-free, cassava flour is a good choice for more than just those with gluten intolerance symptoms — it’s also paleo-friendly and can also be consumed by people with sensitive digestive systems or disorders, such as irritable bowel disease or irritable bowel disease.
3. Low In Calories, Fat and Sugar - Cassava has less than 120 calories for a quarter-cup serving, making it lower in calories than some other gluten-free flours, such as almond or coconut flour. Overall, it has a higher water content, lower fat content and lower calorie density than other flours, including corn, wheat, plantain, almond, coconut, rice and sorghum flour.
Cassava flour makes a good choice for people with health conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol, since it’s extremely low in salt/sodium, sugar and fat, plus totally free from refined carbohydrates and synthetic ingredients. Depending on what other ingredients you use cassava with, it can help you maintain normal blood sugar and provide a good source of energy.
A quarter-cup serving of cassava flour has about:
2 grams of fiber
less than 1 gram of fat, protein or sugar
28 grams of carbohydrates
about 17 percent of daily vitamin C
INGREDIENTS: Natural Organic Cassava.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest in your health today. Order Now!