- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery. For Metro Manila Customers Only.
- 250 grams.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
DELIVERY: (FOR METRO MANILA CUSTOMERS ONLY)
Delivery is every WEDNESDAY only. We would like to encourage family to prepare and eat together healthy, fresh and organic food at least 2X a week.
Cut-off order is every SATURDAY Midnight ( All orders from SUNDAY to next SATURDAY will be deliver next WEDNESDAY).
One of our team member will text you to confirm your order. Please reply. We want to offer fresh fruits and veggies. We don't want to offer products that were refused to accept by our other customers.
Please no cancellation of order. We offer these fresh and organic fruits and veggies for your health.
We don't want to burden our farmers, thus we are closely monitoring your organic vegetable orders.
- Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"
1. Amaranth Is Gluten-Free
2. It Has More Protein Than Other Grains
One cup of amaranth grain has 28.1 grams of protein compared to oats at 26.1. It’s healthier to receive protein from plant-based sources rather than animals, because the latter often comes with fat and cholesterol.
3. Amaranth Provides Essential Lysine
Amaranth has far more lysine, an essential amino acid that the body can’t manufacture, than other grains. Lysine helps metabolize fatty acids into energy, absorb calcium, and even keep the hair on your head in tact.
4. Helps With Hair Loss And Greying
Expanding on the above, eating it helps with hair loss, juice the leaves and apply it after shampooing. I’ve never done it but people swear it helps moisturize and flatten wirey grey hair.
5. Lowers Cholesterol And Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease
Amaranth seeds and oil (found in the seed) have fiber which contributes to lower cholesterol and risk of constipation. It’s also rich in phytosterols, also known for lowering cholesterol.
6. It’s High In Calcium
Amaranth helps reduce risk of osteoporosis and other calcium deficiencies because it has twice the calcium as milk.
7. Amaranth Is Full Of Antioxidants And Minerals
It’s the only grain to have vitamin C, but it’s high in vitamin E, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium which are necessary for overall health. The leaves are high in vitamin C, vitamin A and folate.
8. Works As An Appetite Suppressant
Protein reduces insulin levels in the blood stream and releases a hormone that makes you feel less hungry. Since amaranth is roughly 15% protein, the fact that it aids in weight loss or maintaining weight is one of the health benefits.
9. Improves Eyesight
While I can’t find an article to back this up, some cultures believe that amaranth greens are a natural way to improve eyesight. Eat them as salad or brew them in tea.
10. Amaranth Is Easy To Digest
Amaranth is traditionally given to patients recovering from illness or people coming off of fasts. It’s the mix of amino acids that allows for very easy digestion.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest on your health today. Order Now!