- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery. For Metro Manila Customers Only.
- 250 grams.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
DELIVERY: (FOR METRO MANILA CUSTOMERS ONLY)
Delivery is every WEDNESDAY only. We would like to encourage family to prepare and eat together healthy, fresh and organic food at least 2X a week.
Cut-off order is every SATURDAY Midnight ( All orders from SUNDAY to next SATURDAY will be deliver next WEDNESDAY).
One of our team member will text you to confirm your order. Please reply. We want to offer fresh fruits and veggies. We don't want to offer products that were refused to accept by our other customers.
Please no cancellation of order. We offer these fresh and organic fruits and veggies for your health.
We don't want to burden our farmers, thus we are closely monitoring your organic vegetable orders.
- Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"
1. Kale Is Among The Most Nutrient-Dense Foods on The Planet
A single cup of raw kale (about 67 grams or 2.4 ounces) contains:
Vitamin A: 206% of the DV (from beta-carotene)
Vitamin K: 684% of the DV
Vitamin C: 134% of the DV
Vitamin B6: 9% of the DV
Manganese: 26% of the DV
Calcium: 9% of the DV
Copper: 10% of the DV
Potassium: 9% of the DV
Magnesium: 6% of the DV
It also contains 3% or more of the DV for vitamin B1 (thiamin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), iron and phosphorus
This is coming with a total of 33 calories, 6 grams of carbs (2 of which are fiber) and 3 grams of protein.
Kale contains very little fat, but a large portion of the fat in it is an omega-3 fatty acid called alpha linolenic-acid.
2. Kale Is Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants Like Quercetin and Kaempferol
3. It Is an Excellent Source of Vitamin C
4. Kale Can Help Lower Cholesterol, Which May Reduce The Risk of Heart Disease
5. Kale Is One of The World's Best Sources of Vitamin K
6. There Are Numerous Cancer-Fighting Substances in Kale
7. Kale Is Very High in Beta-Carotene
8. Kale Is a Good Source of Minerals That Most People Don't Get Enough Of
9. Kale Is High in Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Powerful Nutrients That Protect the Eyes
10. Kale Should Be Able to Help You Lose Weight
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest on your health today. Order Now!