- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery. For Metro Manila Customers Only.
- 500 grams.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
DELIVERY: (FOR METRO MANILA CUSTOMERS ONLY)
Delivery is every WEDNESDAY only. We would like to encourage family to prepare and eat together healthy, fresh and organic food at least 2X a week.
Cut-off order is every SATURDAY Midnight ( All orders from SUNDAY to next SATURDAY will be deliver next WEDNESDAY).
One of our team member will text you to confirm your order. Please reply. We want to offer fresh fruits and veggies. We don't want to offer products that were refused to accept by our other customers.
Please no cancellation of order. We offer these fresh and organic fruits and veggies for your health.
We don't want to burden our farmers, thus we are closely monitoring your organic vegetable orders.
- Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"
1. It promotes hydration
2. It’s a good source of vitamin C
3. It supports weight loss
4. It improves your skin quality
5. It aids digestion
6. It freshens breath
7. It helps prevent kidney stones
How to make lemon water
In order to reap any health benefits of lemon water, you need drink it consistently, and you need more than just a single wedge of lemon in your mug.
When making lemon water, always use fresh lemons rather than artificial lemon from a bottle.
To make lemon water, squeeze half a lemon into 8 ounces of warm or cold water. To make the drink as healthy as possible, use filtered water and organic lemons.
Infuse more flavor or add a health boost to lemon water by adding:
a few springs of mint
a teaspoon of maple syrup or raw honey
a slice of fresh ginger
a dash of cinnamon
a sprinkle of turmeric
You can also add slices of other fresh citrus fruits such as limes and oranges, or cucumber slices. Always wash the produce well before slicing and using.
Having lemon ice cubes on hand is a great way to add lemon to your water fast. Simply squeeze fresh lemon juice into ice cube trays and freeze. Drop a few cubes into a glass of cold or hot water as needed.
You can start your morning with a mug of warm lemon water, and keep a pitcher of water infused with a few sliced lemons in your refrigerator to drink throughout the day.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest on your health today. Order Now!