- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery. For Metro Manila Customers Only.
- 500 grams.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
DELIVERY: ( FOR METRO MANILA CUSTOMERS ONLY)
Delivery is every WEDNESDAY only. We would like to encourage family to prepare and eat together healthy, fresh and organic food at least 2X a week.
Cut-off order is every SATURDAY Midnight ( All orders from SUNDAY to next SATURDAY will be deliver next WEDNESDAY).
One of our team member will text you to confirm your order. Please reply. We want to offer fresh fruits and veggies. We don't want to offer products that were refused to accept by our other customers.
Please no cancellation of order. We offer these fresh and organic fruits and veggies for your health.
We don't want to burden our farmers, thus we are closely monitoring your organic vegetable orders.
- Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"
1. Packed With Vitamins, Minerals and Bioactive Compounds
One of broccoli’s biggest advantages is its nutrient content. It’s loaded with a wide array of vitamins, minerals, fiber and other bioactive compounds.
One cup (91 grams) of raw broccoli packs (1):
Carbs: 6 grams
Protein: 2.6 gram
Fat: 0.3 grams
Fiber: 2.4 grams
Vitamin C: 135% of the RDI
Vitamin A: 11% of the RDI
Vitamin K: 116% of the RDI
Vitamin B9 (Folate): 14% of the RDI
Potassium: 8% of the RDI
Phosphorus: 6% of the RDI
Selenium: 3% of the RDI
Broccoli can be eaten cooked or raw — both are perfectly healthy but provide different nutrient profiles.
Different cooking methods, such as boiling, microwaving, stir-frying and steaming, alter the vegetable’s nutrient composition, particularly reducing vitamin C, as well as soluble protein and sugar. Steaming appears to have the fewest negative effects.
2. Contains Potent Antioxidants That Offer Health-Protective Effects
The antioxidant content of broccoli may be one of its main boons for human health.
3. Bioactive Compounds May Contribute to Reduced Inflammation
Broccoli contains various bioactive compounds that have been shown to reduce inflammation in your body’s tissues.
4. Protect Against Certain Types of Cancer
Cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, contain various bioactive compounds that may reduce cell damage caused by certain chronic diseases.
5. Antioxidants and Fiber May Aid Blood Sugar Control
Eating broccoli may support better blood sugar control in people with diabetes. Although the exact mechanism is unknown, it may be related to broccoli’s antioxidant content.
6. Support Heart Health in a Variety of Ways
Several studies indicate that broccoli may support heart health in a variety of ways.
7. Promotes Healthy Digestion and Reduced Constipation
Broccoli is rich in fiber and antioxidants — both of which may support healthy bowel function and digestive health.
8. May Slow Mental Decline and Support Healthy Brain Function
Some of the nutrients and bioactive compounds in broccoli may slow mental decline and support healthy brain and nervous tissue function.
9. May Help Slow the Aging Process
The process of aging is largely attributed to oxidative stress and reduced metabolic function over the course of your lifespan.
10. Vitamin C Content Supports a Healthy Immune System
The human immune system is complex and requires a multitude of nutrients to function properly.
11. Support Dental and Oral Health
Broccoli contains a wide array of nutrients, some of which are known to support oral health and prevent dental diseases.
12. May Promote Healthy Bones and Joints
Many of the nutrients found in broccoli are known to support healthy bones and may prevent bone-related disorders.
13. Nutrient Content May Support a Healthy Pregnancy
Your body requires a multitude of vitamins, minerals and protein during pregnancy to support both baby and mother.
Broccoli is a good source of B vitamins — namely B9, also known as folate.
Folate is an essential nutrient for the development of the fetal brain and spinal cord. Regular consumption of folate-rich foods like broccoli can help ensure healthy pregnancy outcomes.
14. May Protect Your Skin From Sun Damage
Skin cancer is on the rise due in part to a damaged ozone layer and increased exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays.
Research indicates that bioactive compounds in broccoli may protect against UV radiation damage which leads to skin cancer.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest on your health today. Order Now!