- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery. For Metro Manila Customers Only.
- 500 grams.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
DELIVERY: (FOR METRO MANILA CUSTOMERS ONLY)
Delivery is every WEDNESDAY only. We would like to encourage family to prepare and eat together healthy, fresh and organic food at least 2X a week.
Cut-off order is every SATURDAY Midnight ( All orders from SUNDAY to next SATURDAY will be deliver next WEDNESDAY).
One of our team member will text you to confirm your order. Please reply. We want to offer fresh fruits and veggies. We don't want to offer products that were refused to accept by our other customers.
Please no cancellation of order. We offer these fresh and organic fruits and veggies for your health.
We don't want to burden our farmers, thus we are closely monitoring your organic vegetable orders.
- Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"
1. Cabbage Is Packed With Nutrients
In fact, just 1 cup (89 grams) of raw green cabbage contains:
Protein: 1 gram
Fiber: 2 grams
Vitamin K: 85% of the RDI
Vitamin C: 54% of the RDI
Folate: 10% of the RDI
Manganese: 7% of the RDI
Vitamin B6: 6% of the RDI
Calcium: 4% of the RDI
Potassium: 4% of the RDI
Magnesium: 3% of the RDI
Cabbage also contains small amounts of other micronutrients, including vitamin A, iron and riboflavin.
2. It Help Keep Inflammation in Check
3. Cabbage Is Packed With Vitamin C
If you want to improve your digestive health, fiber-rich cabbage is the way to go.
This crunchy vegetable is full of gut-friendly insoluble fiber, a type of carbohydrate that can’t be broken down in the intestines. Insoluble fiber helps keep the digestive system healthy by adding bulk to stools and promoting regular bowel movements.
9. It’s Very Easy to Add to Your Diet
In addition to being super healthy, cabbage is delicious.
It can be eaten raw or cooked and added to a wide variety of dishes like salads, soups, stews and slaws.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest on your health today. Order Now!