- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 100 CAPSULES.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
We are using dehydration process to retain almost all (reduction of Vitamin C because of the process) of the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation like in other capsule form, liquids or other powdered process.
Soursop (also graviola, guyabano, and in Latin America, guanábana) is the fruit of Annona muricata, a broadleaf, flowering, evergreen tree. Aside from its anti - cancer feature it can also lowers blood pressure, strengthens the immune system, improves energylevels, heals wounds, eliminates worms, relieves diarrhea and fever, and treats gonorrhea and herpes.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GUYABANO:
It's High in Antioxidants.
Kills Cancer Cells.
Help Fight Bad Bacteria.
Help Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels.
Other Health Benefits of Guyabano
Alleviates pain stemming from arthritis, joint and back problems, and rheumatism.
Prevents urinary tract infections – Guyabano is known for it’s vitamin C content (77% daily value per cup). Vitamin C can help to decrease the amount of harmful bacteria that may be present in the urinary tract.
Migraine and headache relief – Guyabano contains riboflavin, which could help with headaches.
May help with anemia – Soursop (guyabano) is rich in iron, which could help with iron deficiency anemia.
Prevents constipation – Before Rich in fiber, guyabano is one of the many foods to choose if you suffer from constipation.
Bone health – Guyabano contains copper, a mineral promoting the absorption of bone-benefiting calcium.
Prevents leg cramps – Potassium in the fruit could help prevent leg cramps.
Boosts energy levels – Along with vitamin C, guyabano is known to be rich in B vitamins as well. B vitamins are known to help increase energy levels.
Guyabano Benefit Summary – Guyabano can Used for:
Respiratory issues such as asthma or cough
Headaches or migraines
Intestinal upset, constipation, and stomach distress
Iron deficiency anemia
Urinary tract infections
Lack of energy
INGREDIENTS: Pure and organic guyabano leaves.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest in your health today. Order Now!