- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash on Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 200 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- TIPS ON HOW TO PREPARE: 1. You can mix it in hot water add sweetener and serve it as tea. 2. You can add it in your food as well. 3. You can also mix it with juices or fruit and veggies shakes.
- RECOMMENDED SERVING: 2 to 3x a day. 1 or 1/2 Teaspoon only per serving.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
We are using dehydration process to retain almost all (reduction of Vitamin C because of the process) of the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation like in capsules, liquids or other powdered process.
Lemongrass is a perennial plant with thin, long leaves and is indigenous to Asian countries. It has gentle healing effects on the blood, internal organs, and the nervous system.
How Nature Heals
The compounds in lemongrass are found in citral, that which gives the grass its citrus scent. Citronella in the plant acts as an insecticide. It is packed with Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, B5, B6, Vitamin C, e potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, manganese, copper, and magnesium.The gentle but effective medicinal value of lemongrass is attributed to these compounds.
Stomach disorders GERD
Type 2 Diabetes
Lower Cholesterol Level
Natural Anti Oxidant
Ingredients: Natural organic lemongrass. lemon grass powder
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest in your health today. Order Now!