- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery. For Metro Manila Customers Only.
- 250 grams.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
DELIVERY: (FOR METRO MANILA CUSTOMERS ONLY)
Delivery is every WEDNESDAY only. We would like to encourage family to prepare and eat together healthy, fresh and organic food at least 2X a week.
Cut-off order is every SATURDAY Midnight ( All orders from SUNDAY to next SATURDAY will be deliver next WEDNESDAY).
One of our team member will text you to confirm your order. Please reply. We want to offer fresh fruits and veggies. We don't want to offer products that were refused to accept by our other customers.
Please no cancellation of order. We offer these fresh and organic fruits and veggies for your health.
We don't want to burden our farmers, thus we are closely monitoring your organic vegetable orders.
- Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"
Kangkong is known for being a great provider of vitamins and minerals. Kangkong is a great source for vitamin-A with about 100 grams per 100 grams of kangkong. That’s a stunning 210% of your daily vitamin-A. Vitamin-A is essential for the health of skin, hair, and vision.
Another vitamin that has a large presence in kangkong is Vitamin-C. Vitamin-C is great for protecting the body from various diseases. Vitamin-C is also known to be great for skin and hair repair.
Apart from vitamins, kangkong is a leading source of vital minerals such as iron, magnesium, and calcium. Magnesium and calcium are extremely important for the health of bone and teeth. Kangkong contains 21% of your daily calcium and 18% of your daily magnesium per 100 grams.
These are just a few of the vitamins and minerals that are contained in kangkong. Aside from these vitamins and minerals, kangkong is a great source for:
Pantothenic acid Phosphorus
Treatment of Jaundice and Liver Problems
Useful in treating Anaemia
Treatment of Indigestion and Constipation
Protection against Heart Diseases
Prevention of Cancer
Beneficial for Eyes
Boosts the Body’s Immunity
Treatment of skin Diseases
Beneficial for your hair
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest on your health today. Order Now!