- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash on Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 1 BOTTLE ONLY. 250ML PER BOTTLE
- MADE FROM FRESH, ORGANIC COCONUTS – Cold-pressed from fresh, organic coconuts, Viva Naturals Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil delivers rich flavor and aroma that’s nutrient rich and naturally delicious.
- PERFECT FOR COOKING, FRYING & SPREADING - With a naturally high smoke point (350°F/177°C), coconut oil is perfect for baking, frying and sautéing. Spread it on muffins or toast for a delightful and delicious alternative to butter.
- NUTRIENT-RICH SKIN & HAIR-CARE TREATMENT – Super useful outside the kitchen, coconut oil makes a luscious lotion or hair conditioner that provides deep, nutrient-rich hydration without feeling sticky or greasy. Works great in many different DIY projects for Facial Polish, Body Scrub, Hair Masks and others!
- EASILY FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE – Whether you’re following a keto, paleo or gluten-free lifestyle, or just looking for a tastier alternative to margarine or cooking oil, our Organic Coconut Oil is easy to use, and fits seamlessly into your day-to-day. No refrigeration required.
- ORGANIC & NON-GMO - Using only the world’s highest-quality organic coconuts, our Coconut Oil is Organic, non-GMO, and gluten free, grown and harvested sustainably without the use of unnecessary additives or nastiness.
- This product is Vegan & Cruelty Free, formulated entirely without animal byproducts or animal testing! Paraben, Petrochemical & Toxin Free.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"
HEALTH BENEFITS OF VIRGIN COCONUT OIL ( VCO )
1. Contains healthy fatty acids. The fatty acids in coconut oil can encourage your body to burn fat, and they provide quick energy to your body and brain. They also raise HDL (good) cholesterol in your blood, which may help reduce heart disease risk.
2. Boost heart health.
3. Have antimicrobial effects. Lauric acid makes up about 50% of the fatty acids in coconut oil. When your body digests lauric acid, it forms a substance called monolaurin. Both lauric acid and monolaurin can kill harmful pathogens, such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi
4. May reduce hunger. One interesting feature of MCTs is that they may reduce hunger. This may be related to the way your body metabolizes fats, because ketones can reduce a person’s appetite.
5. May reduce seizures.
6. May raise HDL (good) cholesterol. Coconut oil contains natural saturated fats that increase HDL (good) cholesterol levels in your body. They may also help turn LDL (bad) cholesterol into a less harmful form.
7. Protect your skin, hair, and teeth.
8. Boost brain function in Alzheimer's disease.
9. Anti-Infection Properties Of Coconut Oil. Coconut oil is good at preventing most fungal, viral and bacterial infections. Just about two tablespoons a day can give you an immunity boost during pregnancy, thereby protecting you and your unborn baby from flu, colds, and other common ailments.
10. Great Source Of Lauric Acid. After breast milk, coconut oil is the next best source of lauric acid. Lauric acid helps with milk production during and after pregnancy so that your baby ends up getting high-quality breast milk that will keep him healthy.
11. Can Substitute Dairy. All dairy products are filled with goodness. However, not everyone can have them all during pregnancy. Pregnancy can cause some very strange food cravings as well as aversions. Food aversion to dairy products is quite common, and for those who are missing out on milk and other dairy products, coconut oil can be a great alternative with almost the same qualities.
12. Soothing Aid For Lactating Mothers. Among the many problems that lactating mothers face when they choose to breastfeed, one of the most troublesome is cracked and sour nipples. Topical application of coconut oil can be very soothing.
13. Treat Stretch Marks. Pregnancy can leave you with some very nasty stretch marks all over your belly. Stretch marks occur because of the stretching of the skin and underlying muscles to accommodate your growing baby. This tends to render the skin loose after childbirth, causing all those unsightly stretch marks. Topical application of coconut oil during pregnancy can prevent the formation of stretch marks as the oil moisturizes the skin and improves its elasticity.
14. Nourishing Dry Scalp. A common problem during pregnancy (thanks to fluctuating hormones) is dry scalp. You can combat this problem with coconut oil. Just apply a little oil on your scalp and leave overnight. The following day you can wash it off with lukewarm water. It will nourish your scalp and keep dryness at bay.
INGREDIENTS: Natural Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Processed.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest in your health today. Order Now!