- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 200 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
We made dehydration process to retain almost all (reduction of Vitamin C because of the process) of the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation like in capsules, liquids or other powdered process.
Health Benefits of Ampalaya Leaves:
1) The decoction of the leaves is used as a stomachic – relating to stomach problems e.g.diarrhea. The recommended intake is one teaspoon of ground ampalaya leaves three times a day.
2) The leaves is used as antipyretic – medicine that lowers body temperature to prevent or alleviate fever
3) The whole plant, pulverized, is a good when externally applied in leprosy and malignant ulcers. Malignant – dangerous to health; characterized by progressive and uncontrolled growth.
4) The leaves are pound and apply to certain skin diseases. Can also be applied to burns and scalds.
5) Applied as a poultice for headaches. Poultice – a medical dressing consisting of a soft heated mass of meal or clay that is spread on a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation. Pantapal from albularyo vocabulary.
6) An infusion of the leaves acts as a febrifuge – lowers body temperature to prevent or alleviate fever.
7) The leaves are administered as an anthelmintic – capable of expelling or destroying parasitic worms.
8) The juice of the fresh leaves acts as a mild purgative – stimulates evacuation of the bowels – for children.
10) Aids in treatment of diabetes. Amplaya contains polypeptide-P, an insulin like substance present only in this bitter plant.
11) Boiled leaves and a decoction of the plant itself is recommended to promote lochiae. Lochiae (lochia) substance discharged from the vagina (cellular debris and mucus and blood) that gradually decreases in amount during the weeks following childbirth.
12) The sweetened decoction of the leaves is considered a powerful emmenagogue (promotes menstrual discharge), and an effective vermifuge (causing the evacuation of parasitic intestinal worms).
INGREDIENTS: Pure natural organic ampalaya leaves.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest on your health today. Order Now!