- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash on Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 200 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"
We made dehydration process to retain the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation like in capsules, liquids or other powdered process.
CHIA SEEDS are tiny black seeds from the plant Salvia hispanica, which is related to the mint.
Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.
A one-ounce (28 grams) serving of chia seeds contains:
Fiber: 11 grams.
Protein: 4 grams.
Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are omega-3s).
Calcium: 18% of the RDI.
Manganese: 30% of the RDI.
Magnesium: 30% of the RDI.
Phosphorus: 27% of the RDI.
Also contain a decent amount of zinc, vitamin B3 (niacin), potassium, vitamin B1 (thiamine) and vitamin B2.
Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants.
Almost All the Carbs in Chia Seeds Are Fiber.
Chia Seeds Are High in Quality Protein.
The High Fiber and Protein Content in Chia Seeds Help You Lose Weight.
Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Chia Seeds Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease.
Chia Seeds are High in Many Important Bone Nutrients.
Chia Seeds Reduce Blood Sugar Levels.
Reduce Chronic Inflammation.
Chia Seeds Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet:
Chia seeds are incredibly easy to incorporate into your diet.
The seeds themselves taste rather bland, so you can add them to pretty much anything.
Seeds also don't need to be ground like flax seeds, which makes them much easier to prepare.
Can be eaten raw, soaked in juice, added to porridge, pudding, smoothies or added to baked goods.
You can also sprinkle seeds on top of cereal, yogurt, vegetables or rice dishes.
Because of seeds ability to absorb both water and fat, they can be used to thicken sauces and as egg substitutes in recipes.
Chia seeds can also be mixed with water and turned into a gel.
Adding chia seeds to recipes will dramatically boost their nutritional value.
Ingredients: IMPORTED Natural organic Chia Seeds from PERU
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest in your health today. Order Now!