- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash on Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 500 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- Best sugar alternative for diabetic person.
- Great alternative to processed sugar and artificial sweeteners.
- Unrefined and unbleached Coconut sugar.
- Low Glycemic Index.
- Natural organic sweeterner, guaranteed no preservatives added and rich in essential nutrients.
- Done through the natural process of heat evaporation after sap collection.
- An ideal substitute for artificial sweeteners.
- Coco Sugar.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"
Health benefits of coconut sugar:
One major health advantage coconut sugar has over refined white table sugar is that it’s natural and not refined. That means coconut sugar retains its vitamins and minerals, which include vitamins C, B1 B2, B3, and B6, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. Coconut sugar also contains much less fructose (3 to 9 percent) than does white table sugar (50 percent), which is an advantage if you want to keep your fructose intake low.
Coconut sugar consists mainly of sucrose plus small levels of fructose and glucose. If you have diabetes or are concerned about prediabetes, you will be pleased to know that coconut sugar has a glycemic index of 35. This means coconut sugar is classified as a low glycemic index food and suitable for diabetics because it does not have a dramatic impact on blood sugar levels. The average glycemic index of other sweeteners are as follows: table sugar (68), brown sugar (64), honey (55, but there is a wide range), maple syrup (54), and agave syrup (15).
Ingredients: Produced from the sap of the flower bud stem of the coconut.
Anybody can be a victim of diabetes. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest on your health today. Order Now!