- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 100 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- TIPS ON HOW TO PREPARE: 1. You can mix it in hot water add sweetener and serve it as tea. 2. You can add it in your food as well. 3. You can also mix it with juices or fruit and veggies shakes.
- RECOMMENDED SERVING: 2 to 3x a day. 1 or 1/2 Teaspoon only per serving.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"
We are using dehydration process to retain almost all (reduction of Vitamin C because of the process) of the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation like in capsules, liquids or other powdered process.
Xanthones (mangosteen) protect against heart attacks and bolster the immune system. Besides its antioxidant value, mangosteen's nutritional profile also provides additional health benefits by helping control blood sugar levels and aiding the digestive system.
Mangosteen Health Benefits:
2. Low Calories - This fruit is very low in calories (63 calories per 100 g) and contains no saturated fats or cholesterol.
3. Vitamin C - rich in vitamin C and contains about 12% RDA per 100g.
4. Bloodflow - Mangosteen aids in promoting red blood cells and prevents against anemia.
5. Reduces Cholesterol - helpful in reducing the level of cholesterol in human body. It also helps to control the level of triglycerides to take care of proper working of human heart.
6. Tuberculosis - contains strong antibacterial and antifungal properties besides being highly effective in boosting weak immune systems.
7. Cancer - The antioxidants found in mangosteen help to prevent cancer and other cardiovascular diseases.
8. Blood Pressure - contains high amounts of of minerals like copper, manganese and magnesium. Potassium provides protection against strokes and coronary heart diseases as it is an important component of cell and body fluids and controls heart rate and blood pressure.
9. Anti-inflammatory - highly beneficial for people who suffer from sciatica pains which cannot be controlled by drug treatment.
10. Alzheimer’s - effective in treating Alzheimer’s disease.
11. Acne - has natural antibacterial properties and antimicrobial compounds, which are highly effective in treating many common skin problems.
12. Repairs cells - Xanthone compounds present in this fruit’s skin are the highest when compared to other fruits. These can cure skin diseases, repair the damaged cells in your body and protect them.
13. Body weight - helps in the prevention of weight gain, by burning down fat.
14. Gum disease - acts as a weapon to fight against the gum disease known as periodontitis.
15. Menstruation - very useful in reducing premenstrual symptoms like dizziness, mood swings, hypertension, etc.
16. Stomach disorders - treats diarrhea, dysentery, treat thrush and urinary disorders.
17. Anti – Ageing - filled with antioxidants such as catechin (the antioxidant found in green tea). This helps in fighting free radicals.
18. Boosts your energy - can help you feel refreshed and energized all day long. Its nutrients will help you look more refreshed and youthful. It provides a boost of energy.
19. Viral infections - has the natural ability to attack fungal and viral infections. They even help to get rid of certain carcinogens from attacking your skin.
INGREDIENTS: Natural Organic Mangosteen peel.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest in your health today. Order Now!