- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 200 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- TIPS ON HOW TO PREPARE: 1. You can mix it in hot water add sweetener and serve it as tea. 2. You can add it in your food as well. 3. You can also mix it with juices or fruit and veggies shakes.
- RECOMMENDED SERVING: 2 to 3x a day. 1 or 1/2 Teaspoon only per serving.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
We are using dehydration process to retain almost all (reduction of Vitamin C because of the process) of the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation like in capsules, liquids or other powdered process.
Health Benefits of Papaya Leaves:
1. Treats Dengue fever
A common remedy that is advised by all to dengue patients is papaya leaf juice. Dengue is caused by infected Aedes mosquitoes, who transmit the disease into our blood. Dengue fever severely brings down the blood platelet count, and the extracts from papaya leaf are known to help increase the count. Studies have proved that papaya leaf juice contributes significantly in the production of platelets and increase the platelet count.
2. Anti-Malarial Properties
Papaya leaves have strong anti-malarial properties. A compound found in papaya leaf is acetogenin, which can help prevent dangerous disease like malaria and dengue.
3. Good for Liver
Just as papaya, papaya leaf juice also acts as a potent cleansing agent for the liver, thereby healing many chronic liver diseases, jaundice and liver cirrhosis.
4. Supports Digestion
Papaya contains enzymes papain and chymonpapain. Both have been shown to aid digestion, prevent constipation and clean the colon. Papain is also helpful in healing and preventing stomach ulcers.”
Papaya leaves are also rich in protease and amylase. These enzymes help break down proteins, carbs and minerals aiding digestion. Its high anti-inflammatory properties also reduce the inflammation of stomach and colon. The juice can also heal peptic ulcers by killing bacteria H.Pylori owing to its antimicrobial properties.
5. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
Papaya leaf juice can work wonders for diabetics as well, as it regulates the production of insulin, which in turn checks blood sugar levels. Its strong antioxidant nature also helps to bring down the consequent complications of diabetes like kidney damage and fatty liver.
6. Cure to Your Menstrual Pain
Are you a victim of excruciating menstrual cramps and lower abdominal pain during your periods? Papaya leaf juice works wonders to ease the menstrual flow and reduce the pain. Drinking this juice also brings down PMS symptoms. Its potent healing properties balance hormones, and regulate menstruation cycles. You can try this concoction to treat your menstrual pain: take one papaya leaf, a pinch of salt and tamarind, mix them all in a glass of water and bring it to boil. This juice should ease your pain greatly.
7. Helps Treat Skin Problems
Papaya leaf juice has a rich content of vitamin C and A, which boost skin health and lend you a healthier and radiant skin. Papaya leaf juice suppresses the activity of free radicals. The presence of karpain compounds checks the growth of excess micro-organisms, and cleanses your skin of the toxins, providing protection against skin problems like pimples, freckles and acne.
8. Reduces Cancer Risks
Extracts from papaya leaf boasts of great anti-cancer properties majorly because of its compound acetogenin. According to the study carried by the journal of Ethnopharmacology, the enzymes in papaya leaf can fight liver cancer, lung cancer, pancreatic cancer and breast cancer. The anti-inflammatory properties of papaya leaf could also be helpful in reducing inflammation and chemotherapy side effects.
If the bitterness of the leaves bother you, you can also mix the juice with other juices like that of coconut. So don’t hold yourself back from gaining these benefits and grab some now.
INGREDIENTS: Pure natural organic papaya leaves.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest on your health today. Order Now!