- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 150 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- TIPS ON HOW TO PREPARE: 1. You can mix it in hot water add sweetener and serve it as tea. 2. You can add it in your food as well. 3. You can also mix it with juices or fruit and veggies shakes.
- RECOMMENDED SERVING: 2 to 3x a day. 1 or 1/2 Teaspoon only per serving.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
We are using dehydration process to retain almost all (reduction of Vitamin C because of the process) of the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation like in capsules, liquids or other powdered process.
SAMPASAMPALUKAN, Sampa-sampalukan or Chanca piedra is an herb. The whole plant is used to make medicine.
Chanca piedra is used for various disorders of the urinary tract including infections, pain and swelling (inflammation), kidney stones, and discharge from the urethra or vagina. It is also used for digestive tract disorders including gas, loss of appetite, stomachache, intestinal infections, constipation, and dysentery.
Some people use chanca piedra as a liver tonic and for liver problems including hepatitis B. Other uses include treating diabetes, gallstones, colic, flu, high blood pressure, sore throat and swollen tonsils, swine flu, yellowing of the skin (jaundice), abdominal tumors, pain around the rectum, fever, sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis and gonorrhea, malaria, tumors, caterpillar stings, cough, fluid retention, itching, miscarriage, tremors, typhoid, anemia, asthma, bronchitis, thirst, tuberculosis, and dizziness.
1. It has antioxidant properties
2. It has antimicrobial properties
3. It has anti-inflammatory properties
4. It may help protect against ulcers
5. It may help lower blood sugar
6. It may help prevent kidney stones
7. It may improve liver health
8. It may help treat acute hepatitis B
9. It may be anti-cancerous
This herb is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
INGREDIENTS: Pure Sampa-sampalukan.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest on your health today. Order Now!