- FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱1,000.00!
- Standard shipping fee nationwide ₱180.00
- Cash On Delivery all over the Philippines!
- 100 grams.
- Eco-friendly Resealable Pouch.
- TIPS ON HOW TO PREPARE: 1. You can mix it in hot water add sweetener and serve it as tea. 2. You can add it in your food as well. 3. You can also mix it with juices or fruit and veggies shakes.
- RECOMMENDED SERVING: 2 to 3x a day. 1 or 1/2 Teaspoon only per serving.
- You may follow our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/NehemiahSuperfood/ or join our FB Group: Health and Wellness Awareness - Project NEHEMIAH for some health tips and ways on how to prepare and enjoy this superfood.
- Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
We are using dehydration process to retain almost all (reduction of Vitamin C because of the process) of the original vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes of food far better than other forms of food preservation like in capsules, liquids or other powdered process.
Serpentina: The Wonder Herb for Diabetic Patients
Serpentina leaves are also known as “The King of Bitter Herbs”, with its Scientific name: Justicia or Androgrphis paniculata) is said to be the latest wonder herb for those suffering with Diabetes.
It is also used in traditional medicine. The study shows that this plant helps to counteract the diseases such as infections, cancer, heart attacks, blood clots, diabetes, herpes, cold, gall bladder ailments, flu and fever. It also helps to prevent the allergies.
The herb is used historically to treat common cold, infections, flu and various diseases. It treats various ailments and diseases such as diarrhea, cholera, dysentery, swollen lymph nodes, pneumonia, leprosy, sore throats, bronchitis, tuberculosis, coughs, chicken pox, headaches, inflammation, ear infection, mumps and burns. This plant is bitter and possesses immunity enhancing properties that stimulates the immune system of the body. The researchers made by Japanese shows that it also prevents the multiplication of the cancer cells. The studies made in China helps to prevent the formation of blood clot. It is an effective treatment of heart attack and atherosclerosis. It has antioxidant properties which help to regulate diabetes by lowering the content of blood sugar. It is used in folk medicine for the treatment of digestive, urinary systems and cardiovascular problems.
Despite its bitter taste, Serpentina is widely sought after by diabetics because of its efficacy to lower blood sugar. This herb can be taken by itself or mixed with food to lessen the bitterness.
Despite all its virtues, there should be some caution in taking Serpentina, especially, among the following:
It should not be taken by patients taking aspirin or any blood thinner medication since Serpentina is also a blood thinner.
Pregnant and lactating mothers should avoid this since Serpentinais an abortifacient. While there is no actual study on adverse effects on lactating mothers, it is better not to risk.
Individuals with Auto-immune diseases like multiple sclerosis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, etc. should avoid taking this.
If Serpentina is taken regularly and continuously, it is important to note also that it should be limited to only three (3) months for adults and one (1) month for children, whether in capsule or fresh form. It has side effects like swollen lymph glands, serious allergic reactions and elevation of liver enzymes.
INGREDIENTS: Pure natural organic Serpentina.
Anybody can be a victim of health problems. Don't be a part of statistics. Invest on your health today. Order Now!